The wearing of uniform is encouraged. Our school colours are royal blue and grey.
- Grey pinafore dress / skirt or a blue & white summer school dress
- Smart grey trousers / shorts
- White or blue polo shirt
- Royal blue school sweatshirt / cardigan
- Plain black shoes / trainers
- Grey/royal blue/black jogging bottoms OR royal blue shorts
- White t-shirt
- Trainers / plimsolls
Embroidered school uniform can be purchased from our online shop. The school office will confirm when your order is ready to collect.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly labelled. ‘Lost Property Boxes’ are situated under the canopy on the middle playground and quickly become full of unmarked clothes. Any items not collected will be disposed of at the end of each term.
For safety reasons, jewellery should not be worn for school. However, if your child has pierced ears, please ensure that he/she is wearing neat studs. These must be removed by the child for PE and swimming lessons. If your child wears a watch he/she must be responsible for the care of the watch.